Green Light Distrikt is about entrepreneurship focused on the cleantech sector. GLD U provides cleantech courses . Edited by Chris Williams with frequent guest posts from friends, experts and industry insiders from clusters across the globe. Our goal is to provide a place where cleantech entrepreneurs in various clusters across the globe can learn from one another. Green Light Distrikt is creating the "Hitchikers Guide to Clentech" to provide a resource for cleantech entrepreneurs. Read more
Local Boston Cleantech Jobs
Solar and Renewable Energy Jobs from Indeed
- The Worst Metric in Renewables: ‘Payback Period’
- "Solar, Inc." and the Balance of Values
- Top 10 Boston Clean Tech Companies Killing It on Twitter
- Good News For Job Seekers! Mass Solar Industry to Grow 30% per year
- VOTE: Boston's Top 26
- What’s your Opinion? Green Tech VS. Clean Tech VS. ‘EnerTech’?
- What’s Better? Climate Change OR Climate Disruption
- BICEP (3)
- Business Insights (10)
- CleanTech Events (10)
- CleanTech Guide (8)
- CleanTech Kingpins (9)
- EnergyBar (2)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- For College Students (1)
- GLD U (1)
- Government Policy (33)
- Green Building (7)
- Hitch Hikers Guide to Cleantech (1)
- Industry Insiders (5)
NABCEP Certification Test Training
Good Resources on Renewable Energy in Maine
January 29th, 2010
Voting for Bostons top clean tech companies is going well, but I need more questions to ask the companies.
We started this competition 4 weeks ago because we wanted the communities feedback. I know the companies that I LOVE but I wanted to know who everybody else LOVED. So, we decided to create the Bostons Top 26 Clean Tech Company competition out of it. If you haven’t voted, but are interested go to the link and vote for your TOP 3 favorite companies. The companies with the Top 10 votes will be profiled in 2010 started in February.
The feedback has been amazing, we’ve received over 200 votes and I’ve already been in contact with Alteris Inc, Wakonda Technologies, Big Belly and the Vegawatt about profiling them.
Here’s the one problem. I have not received a lot of questions to ask the companies. I have plenty of questions that I want to ask but I really want to answer questions that you’re curious about. So, I need some questions?
Here’s what I would suggest:
1) Take a look at the Top 26 companies, and vote for your 3 favorite.
2) From the 3 your voted for, what do you most want to learn about them? Put these questions in the comment section of this post.
You’re the best
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.