Green Light Distrikt is about entrepreneurship focused on the cleantech sector. GLD U provides cleantech courses . Edited by Chris Williams with frequent guest posts from friends, experts and industry insiders from clusters across the globe. Our goal is to provide a place where cleantech entrepreneurs in various clusters across the globe can learn from one another. Green Light Distrikt is creating the "Hitchikers Guide to Clentech" to provide a resource for cleantech entrepreneurs. Read more
Local Boston Cleantech Jobs
Solar and Renewable Energy Jobs from Indeed
- The Worst Metric in Renewables: ‘Payback Period’
- "Solar, Inc." and the Balance of Values
- Top 10 Boston Clean Tech Companies Killing It on Twitter
- Good News For Job Seekers! Mass Solar Industry to Grow 30% per year
- VOTE: Boston's Top 26
- What’s your Opinion? Green Tech VS. Clean Tech VS. ‘EnerTech’?
- What’s Better? Climate Change OR Climate Disruption
- BICEP (3)
- Business Insights (10)
- CleanTech Events (10)
- CleanTech Guide (8)
- CleanTech Kingpins (9)
- EnergyBar (2)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- For College Students (1)
- GLD U (1)
- Government Policy (33)
- Green Building (7)
- Hitch Hikers Guide to Cleantech (1)
- Industry Insiders (5)
NABCEP Certification Test Training
Good Resources on Renewable Energy in Maine
May 11th, 2010
Last month on April 20th, we hosted our first Clean Tech Kingpins events at the NEXUS Green Building Resource Center in downtown Boston.
It was a huge success! We had about 40 people, I met with some amazing people working on really innovative project. We saw 4 presentations from true leaders in the industry and a great question and answer sessions after the presentation.
Two pieces of good news. First, we caught it all on tape and I’ll be releasing each presentation with an overview of what was discussed starting today. Second, we’re going to make Clean Tech Kingpins a regular bi-monthly event that will serve as a place for young clean tech pros to recharge, find inspiration, connect with and becomes friends with their peers, and learn from current industry experts. So stay tuned!
Here’s who we had speak, and the order I’ll be writing about each discussion:
- Les Fritzemeir CEO and Founder Wakonda Technologies
- Paul Sellew CEO and Founder Harvest Power
- Chuck Lewin President New Generation Energy
- Jon Abe VP of Business Development Nexamp
Without further adieu, here is Les’s discussion on the current solar PV market, their opportunity, business model, and the future of building integrated solar PV. Enjoy!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.