Green Light Distrikt is about entrepreneurship focused on the cleantech sector. GLD U provides cleantech courses . Edited by Chris Williams with frequent guest posts from friends, experts and industry insiders from clusters across the globe. Our goal is to provide a place where cleantech entrepreneurs in various clusters across the globe can learn from one another. Green Light Distrikt is creating the "Hitchikers Guide to Clentech" to provide a resource for cleantech entrepreneurs. Read more
Local Boston Cleantech Jobs
Solar and Renewable Energy Jobs from Indeed
- The Worst Metric in Renewables: ‘Payback Period’
- "Solar, Inc." and the Balance of Values
- Top 10 Boston Clean Tech Companies Killing It on Twitter
- Good News For Job Seekers! Mass Solar Industry to Grow 30% per year
- VOTE: Boston's Top 26
- What’s your Opinion? Green Tech VS. Clean Tech VS. ‘EnerTech’?
- What’s Better? Climate Change OR Climate Disruption
- BICEP (3)
- Business Insights (10)
- CleanTech Events (10)
- CleanTech Guide (8)
- CleanTech Kingpins (9)
- EnergyBar (2)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- For College Students (1)
- GLD U (1)
- Government Policy (33)
- Green Building (7)
- Hitch Hikers Guide to Cleantech (1)
- Industry Insiders (5)
NABCEP Certification Test Training
Good Resources on Renewable Energy in Maine
- Create a yearly report that will list all resources of the cleantech industry in cities across the us.
- Crowd-source research to people in the community (that’s you)
- Offer it free to the community
- To see a longer story of why we’re creating the report, see the blog post: SURVEY: Who are the Top 10 US Cleantech Cities
We’re mainly looking for information for the following ten cities, but are not limited to them if you’re from other cities.
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
- Los Angeles
How you can help?
- Fill out any and all information on the survey. Any information will help
- Forward to anyone and everyone you may know that has information on the subject.
- Be specific with your answers, we’re looking for concrete resources that people can utilize.
City Specific Information
1) Quality of Investor Community:
-Cleantech specific investors in your city (angel networks, VCs, etc)
2) Cleantech Talent
-Universities with cleantech oriented programs. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC
-Local training programs
-Business Plan Competitions
4) Existing Cleantech Companies. Please list companies you’re aware of located in your city.
-Large Companies (Public)
-Middle Size Companies (Large but not public)
Here’s the Survey
If the embeeded link doesn’t work you can also follow this link to go to the survey.
Thanks for the help, you rock!